Why do I need a REVS Check?Mar 22, 2017
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
We will be collecting enough personal details from you to help you in using our website and maintain a good business relationship without any problems. We can ask you to share your name, father's name, age, phone number ,mobile number, email address, permanent physical address, fax number, office address, bank account details, company name, ABN, personal identity number, company logo ,images, and certifications or any other type of details which is mandatory to collect to provide you our services.
Without mandatory details we may not be able to do any business with you and may not allow you to get registered with us or may not allow you to use our services.
1. Analytics tool and tracking pixels.
We use a variety of tools to evaluate this performance and utilize the collected anonymous data for example Google analytics to keep track of the visitor's behavior, unique and returning visitors and conversion ration of our website.
We also collect your information through pixel tracking tool, these tools usually record your activity on our website these tracking pixels are 1 x 1 in size, in case you are login to Facebook account at the same time when you are using our website we may share this anonymous data with Facebook in order to provide you ad results according to your preference and activity on the web and improve user experience.
1. Location-Based Information
We may collect information relating to your general location based on:
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
We will be collecting the personal information from you on various events when you will be visiting our website for instance:
Besides the personal information we use anonymous data while you are visiting our website, this data includes the number of visitors, the number of times our website has been visited, the number of page views, your IP (internet protocol address), your cookies, we use this data to improve user experience, to track the performance of our website, to check the visitor's flow on our website and to provide better user experience to the visitors.
3. Purpose of Collection
There can be many purposes to collect and store your information for immediate or later use, which can include.
4. Disclosure of personal information
5. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email as at email@example.com
7. Other websites Hyperlinks and Referrals
8. Storage and Security
We hold personal information in electronic databases and files, and some time is hard copy form too.
We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. For example website protection measures, security restrictions on access to our premises and computer systems together with our service provider's facilities.
Although we take reasonable steps within industry standard to ensure information safety and security which is protected from unauthorized use, loss or disclosure. But we cannot guarantee, in every circumstance, the security of the Personal Information you provide on the website or via any electronic form of communication with us. As information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed so we do not offer any type of warranties to its security.
9. Cookies Policy
We may collect information using cookies on website visits to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. You cannot allow cookies to be stored on your computer, it depends upon your choice but in case you do not allow we do not guarantee you the good experience with the website. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
Analytical and third party cookies
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Last update: 5 June 2016
QuickRevs.com.au is neither liable nor responsible for any accuracy, adequacy, completeness of any information provided on/from this website. QuickRevs.com.au also does not guarantee weather the data/information collected is update to date or not.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement applies on the use of quickrevs.com.au in terms of receiving any online services using quickrevs.com.au. We use different third party government and non government information providers to extract car history report and payment checkout procedures so additional terms and conditions applies as well such as Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), National Exchange of Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS), Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) and PayPal Australia. It is recommended that you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Role of quickrevs.com.au
quickrevs.com.au is an online service that extract meaningful and easy to read vehicle history reports using data provided from Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS).
quickrevs.com.au is designed, developed and managed by aussiewebforce.com
The term 'quickrevs.com.au' or 'quickrevs' or 'us' or 'our' or 'we' refers to quickrevs, the owner of the website. The term 'you', 'user', 'buyer' or 'your' refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Use of quickrevs.com.au
You acknowledge that we have limited liability in terms of refunding the fee paid by the user for PPSR search.
Website Content Links, Information and Miscellaneous
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website's material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For further questions, enquires or feedback you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org